It is the biggest shopping day of the year and I am at work. Not complaining though, I am not a big shopper. Ask my in-laws. My mother in-law and sister in-law were up at the crack of dawn to go shopping. I just don't get what the big deal is about Black Friday. They were kind of horrified that their new daughter in-law despises shopping. I think it is amusing how much the two of them get geared up for this day. Makes me chuckle a bit because I would never subject myself to the hours of lines you have to wait in today. I do not want to go shopping with the whole city of Lafayette (who I am pretty sure I would have been shopping with had I chose to go shopping this morning). I would rather shop online or go shopping on a weekday where I am not fighting with some caffeine crazed mother over an Elmo doll :)
I am looking forward to Christmas this year and getting things for the family. I just may have to find alternate ways of getting their presents :) HO HO HO Merrrryyyyyyy Christmas!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment