Friday, May 9, 2008

Did you vote?

Did you vote? I did. It doesn't matter who you voted for in the Primaries, it matters that you voted for the person you thought was the most capable of being the next president. I voted for Hillary, of course. Now, she may not get the nomination, and that is okay. I will still vote for Obama in the elections in November. She really did fight hard and I know the fight is about over. Obama is racking in more Super delegates than she is. The exciting this is, the DREAM TICKET talk from the Dems. Is it possible that there will be an Obama/Clinton ticket in the fall? That would be fantastic! That would solidify the Dems in the White house. I really hope it happens. I would be all for that ticket and I think that McCain would not stand a chance with that ticket. So, did you vote? Who did you vote for? Why did you vote? I am so proud of all the Hoosiers who came out in record number to vote. They are saying that this election has turned out record voters in the primaries. America is awesome...we have the right to vote !!!!!

1 comment:

Vigilante said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.