Wednesday, April 11, 2012

To 5k or not 5k

I have been exercising. I use to despise exercising. Now I actually enjoy it. I have lost around 35 pounds since the beginning of 2012.

Some of my gal pals and I have all been losing weight together (supporting each other) and using this great product called Spark by Advocare. It is amazing. Now we are discussing doing a 5k this fall in Ohio. Check this website out for the race we will be doing.....http://thedonutdash.com/

Most hilarious 5k ever. Some of us are newbies to jogging and thought it would be fun. So far, I think there are 5-7 girls of us that are talking about doing it together. We are even discussing that our friend Dawn needs to run in front of all of us since she has a nicer looking butt so we can watch her behind while the rest of us run so it will motivate us to finish. I am most certain that this 5k and the times around it will be something we will never forgot. Will keep you updated on our shannigans!

No comments: