Monday, May 14, 2012
If I live past tonight....
If I live past tonight it may be a miracle. After I post this blog, I will be starting a new road of exercise routine with the evil fitness trainer, Jillian Michaels. I will say, she does get results. She is not know as being nice or sympathetic. I have hit a weight loss plateau and I am certain she will get me through it. I am starting with her DVD, "No More trouble Zones" tonight. I also bought another DVD of hers, "Banish Fat Boost Metabolism". I think I will alternate the two of those DVD's and see what happens. Plus, I am going to continue to jog and switch it up with Zumba as well. If I cannot lose weight with all of this, something is seriously wrong. I have not been to the gym for awhile but thinking that I am going to go back soon just because it starting to get too hot out to run outside AND I am interested in some classes at the gym. So, if you don't hear from me, know that Jillian Michaels needs arrested for my death. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment