Monday, July 30, 2012

And now, we wait.

This morning I mailed one of the most important documents in my lifetime. I even attempted to go to the post office before 8am. That failed....they were closed. I got a bit over excited. This morning I mailed my submission package to "The Voice". There is no going back now. Whether I get rejected or accepted onto the show, I tried. I really tried. I made a DVD....I sang my heart out on two songs on that DVD. I filled out twelve pages of paperwork. And in the mail it went this morning. There is no turning back. And now, we wait. This is the part I do not like. Waiting. What if they hate it? What if they love it? There are butterflies in my stomach and excitement in my heart. No one but God knows what will happen. The outcome could change my life. I am telling myself that no matter what the outcome that I will be happy because I tried. Honestly, I know I will be upset if I do not make it however I know whatever happens is in God's plans and I need to accept whatever they may be. I just need to come to grips with that because the outcome will be here soon. So now, we wait. I should know by the end of August. :)

No comments: